Disney’s Boardwalk Inn and Villas is located in the EPCOT area of the Walt Disney World Resort-right along the Boardwalk. This Deluxe Tier resort fits in nicely with the classic Northeastern seaboard boardwalk theme of years gone by. The lighthearted, yet elegant atmosphere, makes this resort family friendly and fun for all ages! The Boardwalk Inn is within walking distance of EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. With close proximity to its neighboring resorts-The Yacht and Beach Club Resort-the dining options are almost endless!
- This is a Deluxe Tier resort, and also houses the Boardwalk Villas which are designated for DVC members.
- Some rooms can accommodate up to 5 guests. Room layouts include two queens and a daybed, one king and one daybed, and two queens.
- Club Level service can be found with additional amenities, such as a private access lounge. Also, you can see Illuminations from the Concierge Level lounge.
- Fine/Signature Dining: The Flying Fish Cafe is your choice for a signature dining experience. Here you will find a fresh selection of seafood, steaks, and an open kitchen to watch the chefs work their magic! This will require two credits if you are using the Disney Dining Plan.
- Casual Dining: ESPN Club, Big River Grille and Brewing Works and Kouzzina by Cat Cora offer table service dining options. For both of these locations, you will want to make an ADR about 180 days in advance.
- Quick Service Dining: Boardwalk Bakery, Seashore Sweets, and the Pizza Window are great options if you are looking for a quick meal or snack. You can use your Disney Dining Plan credits at all of these locations.
For some non-park fun, the Boardwalk Inn has some great entertainment options. The Luna Park pool boasts a 200 foot waterslide, also known as the Keister Coaster. There’s also the Luna Park Crazy House play area for children, and poolside games and entertainment for everyone. At night, you’ll enjoy the jugglers and street performers along the Boardwalk itself.
If you are looking for a family friendly, themed Deluxe resort, the Boardwalk Inn is for you. With a quick walk to EPCOT or Disney’s Hollywood Studios, as well as a short bus ride to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom, you’re never far from Disney fun.
Overall, we give the Boardwalk Inn an “A”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- You’re invited to an exclusive Star Wars event at the Disney Store - August 29, 2015
- Disney Finds – Handmade Disney Coasters - August 29, 2015
- Keeping your cell phone battery charged at the Disney Parks - August 28, 2015