Mickey’s Jammin Jungle Parade
Disney’s Animal Kingdom is the setting for Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade. Don’t miss out on this extra special parade.
- This 15 minute parade starts and ends at Tusker House in Harambe Village.
- This parade is of course, animal themed. You will love the giant whimsical animals that march through the park!
- If you sit near the Kilimanjaro safari entrance in Africa you will get to see the parade two times as it makes a great big loop! (Here is a special tip: Wait for the parade to begin and move away from Harambe. At this time many spectators will leave…this is when you make your move. You will have prime viewing spots open for your choosing and the parade will be passing by this area again in 10-15 minutes!)
- 25 guests are chosen daily to participate in the parade!
- The music is festive Island style and is sure to get you on your feet and moving!
- Michael Curry, who helped with Disney’s Broadway show, The Lion King, worked his magic in designing the parade puppets!
- Clearly this is a popular parade and for this reason if it is a must see on your list you need to try to stake out a spot at least 30-45 minutes before show time. My suggestion: Grab a cold snack (read: Ice Cream) and hunker down!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Owner at Chip and Co
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Disney partners with Jamberry to offer new Disney Designs - February 9, 2016
- Peyton Manning visited Disneyland to celebrate his Super Bowl win - February 8, 2016
- Google Street View is coming to the Magic Kingdom - February 8, 2016