Fantasmic! is the signature fireworks show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This night time spectacular is a very popular show, and is one that is really not to be missed!
- This show combines fireworks, live performers, water, fire, boats, and classic Disney animation!
- This show is 25 minutes of pure entertainment.
- This show costs Walt Disney World an average of $30,000 per evening.
- You will see characters such as Mickey, Peter Pan, Snow White, Ariel, The Beast, Maleficent, Ursula, Captain Hook and Mr. Smee among others.
- This show takes place in the Hollywood Hills Amphitheatre.
- This show is very popular, so try to arrive at least one hour in advance of show time. If two showings are offered, attend the second for more seat availability.
- If you are seated near the front of the theatre, you may get wet.
- There are scenes that can be scary for small children, keep this in mind when you choose to attend.
- The amphitheater can hold 6500 seated guests and an additional 2500 standing guests!
- If you want to be guaranteed a seat at the show, look into the Fantasmic Dinner Package which ensures guests who dine at The Hollywood Brown Derby, Mama Melroses Ristorante Italiano, and Hollywood and Vine a ticket to the show so long as they arrive to the theatre 30 minutes in advance.