The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights can be seen nightly during the Christmas season at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Here the lights dance to “Feliz Navidad” by Jose Feliciano.
Merry Christmas from Chip and Company..
PS – I had a little help with this Christmas Song!
Michael J. Fox took his whole family to Disneyland on Monday. Seen below is Fox with wife Tracy Pollan and their children Esme, 8, twins Schuyler and Aquinnah, 14, and Sam, 20, posing in Walt Disney’s antique fire truck outside the newly re-opened ‘Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln’ attraction.
Reported from Mouseplanet:
Here is the listing of interesting items from paperwork filed with Orange County in the last week.
- Magic Kingdom Crystal Palace Restaurant â€“ replacement of two auxiliary heating units.
- Magic Kingdom Castle â€“ builiding work.
- Magic Kingdom Castle Hub â€“ electrical work.
- Magic Kingdom Splash Mountain â€“ building.
- Magic Kingdom Splash Mountain â€“ electrical and plumbing.
- Magic Kingdom Frontierland â€“ electrical.
- Magic Kingdom Haunted Mansion â€“ electrical.
- Epcot â€“ plumbing and electrical.
- Epcot The Land â€“ building, plumbing and electrical.
- Epcot Italy pavilion â€“ new construction of pizzeria.
- Epcot Morocco pavilion â€“ refurbishment of the Morocco museum exterior columns.
- Epcot France pavilion â€“ electrical work.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Great Movie Ride â€“ minor carpentry work.
- Disney’s Wide World of Sports Innovation Lab.
- Magic Music Day trailer complex â€“ addition of railing to existing deck.
- Yacht Club Resort â€“ building and electrical work.
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort Old Man Island â€“ replacement of spa heater.
- Coronado Springs Resort buildings 1 & 3 â€“ plumbing modifications.
- Fort Wilderness Resort Pioneer Hall â€“ demolition of existing three trailers and provision of site work to install three new trailer units.
For more information and details click here.