There’s more Limited Time Magic blowing into the Disneyland Resort next week. A special limited-time display of replica costumes and props from “Oz The Great and Powerful” opens at WonderGround Gallery in the Downtown Disney District today. Items on display will include Glinda’s dress, crown and wand; the cape worn by Oz; and the China Girl character.
These items will only be on display for a limited time, so take the Yellow Brick Road to WonderGround Gallery before a tornado takes them back to Oz! And while you’re there, check out artwork inspired by “Oz The Great and Powerful” from March artist-in-residence Joey Chou! See some of his art and learn more in Michelle’s post here.
And don’t forget to catch a sneak peek of “Oz The Great and Powerful,” now until March 31 in the Muppet*Vision 3D theater at Disney California Adventure park.
Sunshine is a Disney fanatic. You will find her counting down the days until she goes back to Disney while annoying her daughter with all things Disney.
- New Hidden Mickey Disney Pins In 2013 At Disney Parks (chipandco.com)
- Wheel of Fortune and Disney Come Together to Make Magic Memories for Contestants and At-Home Viewers (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- You Can be the First to Get Disney Infinity 2.0 at Once Upon a Toy at Downtown Disney - October 31, 2014
- Check Out the New ‘Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It’ Parade at the Magic Kingdom - October 30, 2014
- Two New Amazing New Dining Experiences are Coming to the New Disney Springs - October 28, 2014
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!