There’s more Limited Time Magic blowing into the Disneyland Resort next week. A special limited-time display of replica costumes and props from “Oz The Great and Powerful” opens at WonderGround Gallery in the Downtown Disney District today. Items on display will include Glinda’s dress, crown and wand; the cape worn by Oz; and the China Girl character.
These items will only be on display for a limited time, so take the Yellow Brick Road to WonderGround Gallery before a tornado takes them back to Oz! And while you’re there, check out artwork inspired by “Oz The Great and Powerful” from March artist-in-residence Joey Chou! See some of his art and learn more in Michelle’s post here.
And don’t forget to catch a sneak peek of “Oz The Great and Powerful,” now until March 31 in the Muppet*Vision 3D theater at Disney California Adventure park.
Sunshine is a Disney fanatic. You will find her counting down the days until she goes back to Disney while annoying her daughter with all things Disney.
- New Hidden Mickey Disney Pins In 2013 At Disney Parks (chipandco.com)
- Wheel of Fortune and Disney Come Together to Make Magic Memories for Contestants and At-Home Viewers (chipandco.com)
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- “The Science Behind Pixar” Premieres at the Museum of Science - March 24, 2015
- “Skipper’s Cantina” New Jungle Cruise Themed Restaurant Coming to the Magic Kingdom - March 23, 2015
- Review of “Into the Woods” Blu-ray and DMA - March 23, 2015