Oz Great and Powerful Display Comes to Disneyland for Limited Time Magic
There’s more Limited Time Magic blowing into the Disneyland Resort next week. A special limited-time display of replica costumes and props from “Oz The Great and Powerful” opens at WonderGround Gallery in the Downtown Disney District today. Items on display will include Glinda’s dress, crown and wand; the cape worn by Oz; and the China Girl character.
These items will only be on display for a limited time, so take the Yellow Brick Road to WonderGround Gallery before a tornado takes them back to Oz! And while you’re there, check out artwork inspired by “Oz The Great and Powerful” from March artist-in-residence Joey Chou! See some of his art and learn more in Michelle’s post here.
And don’t forget to catch a sneak peek of “Oz The Great and Powerful,” now until March 31 in the Muppet*Vision 3D theater at Disney California Adventure park.
Sunshine is a Disney fanatic. You will find her counting down the days until she goes back to Disney while annoying her daughter with all things Disney.
- New Hidden Mickey Disney Pins In 2013 At Disney Parks (chipandco.com)
- Wheel of Fortune and Disney Come Together to Make Magic Memories for Contestants and At-Home Viewers (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Bands, Brew & BBQ Festival Returns with Incredible Savings and New Packages - February 5, 2016
- Calling All Penguin Lovers to Wild Days at SeaWorld Orlando - January 22, 2016
- Wild Days Start This Weekend at SeaWorld Orlando - January 13, 2016