Order Disney Food Blog’s Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
Get the Most Out of Your Disney Dining Experience, Guaranteed!
For most of us a Disney World vacation represents the kind of financial investment we can’t afford to waste. We can drive ourselves crazy worrying that we’re going to have a bust of a vacation and have a big bill to show for it.
The Disney Food Blog Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining is here to help!
Be 100% Confident About Your Dining Decisions
Wouldn’t it be nice to have one of the biggest (and most expensive) parts of your trip resolved? To be able to feel 100% confident about your dining decisions? The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining is designed to make sure that in 24 hours you will be feeling great about your plans. And you’ll have fun getting there.
Your Biggest Dining Concerns Resolved TODAY
This book is packed with 250 pages of tips and guidance, but it begins with a 5-step guide designed to get all your major worries out of the way. After that, you’ll get page after page of great info that can help you tweak your dining decisions.
Why a Downloadable PDF?
This product is only in digital form. Once you purchase you will immediately receive a link to download a PDF file with 250 pages of great information. Why did I decide to make a PDF instead of a physical book? Several reasons:
- You can get the book immediately and get started right away.
- You can read it on your phone or iPad, which are much easier to carry into the theme parks than a 250-page book. Click here to see instructions to get the book on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- The format allows the inclusion of click-able links to invaluable web resources.
- You can search the text of the book electronically, instead of wasting time flipping through indexes and pages.
- I feel that 100% satisfaction is a must, and digital products are easier to return than physical books. Just send AJ an email and she will refund your money, no questions asked.
Click here to order your copy today!
- Which Disney guidebook or online subscription is right for you? (chipandco.com)
- Disney Food Blog’s Epcot Snack Guide Now Available! (chipandco.com)