OpenTable is the popular online reservation system that allows you to reserve reservations at your favorite restaurants all over the United States. The service has been in use at select non-Disney owned Disney Springs restaurants such as Morimoto and STK-Orlando and Swan & Dolphin Resort restaurants such as Shula’s and bluezoo for some time now. Today, we can confirm that the online service has been extended to select Walt Disney World Resort restaurants.
The new restaurants available for booking on OpenTable are:
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Boatwirght’s at Disney Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Flying Fish at Disney’s Boardwalk
- Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
At this time, we do not know if additional Walt Disney World restaurants will be added to OpenTable in the future and/or if this is just a trial run. Keep following along with us for all the latest on all things Disney!
Let’s start planning your visit to Walt Disney World! I can even take care of the dining reservations for you! CLICK HERE , fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- #RockTheDots with This New Minnie Mouse Option Available at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - January 21, 2018
- Immerse Yourself in Culture, Beauty, and Magic of Europe on a Disney Cruise - January 20, 2018
- Launch Over to Magic Kingdom’s Lunching Pad for a Spicy Pepper Pretzel - January 20, 2018