Disney’s “Muppets Most Wanted” takes the entire Muppets gang on a global tour, selling out grand theaters in some of Europe’s most exciting destinations, including Berlin, Madrid, Dublin and London. But mayhem follows the Muppets overseas, as they find themselves unwittingly entangled in an international crime caper headed by Constantine—the World’s Number One Criminal and a dead ringer forKermit the Frog—and his dastardly sidekick Dominic, aka Number Two, portrayed by Ricky Gervais. The film stars Tina Fey as Nadya, a feisty prison guard, and Ty Burrell as Interpol agent Jean Pierre Napoleon.
Disney’s “Muppets Most Wanted” is directed by James Bobin and produced by David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman. Bobin wrote the screenplay with Nicholas Stoller, who is also executive producer with John G. Scotti. Featuring music from Academy Award®-winning songwriter Bret McKenzie, “Muppets Most Wanted” hits the big screen March 21, 2014.
Starring Ricky Gervais, Ty Burrell and Tina Fey, Disney’s “Muppets Most Wanted” takes the entire Muppets gang on a global tour where they find themselves unwittingly entangled in an international crime caper.
- Director James Bobin returns to Muppets mania. For his work as Disney’s “The Muppets” director, Bobin was nominated for BAFTA (Outstanding Debut by a British Writer, Director or Producer). He co-created HBO’s “Flight of the Conchords,” which he wrote, directed and exec produced.
- Bret McKenzie, who won an Oscar® for best original song for “Man or Muppet,” returns to the Muppets stage as music supervisor. McKenzie created, co-wrote, executive produced and starred in the hit HBO television series “Flight of the Conchords.”
- Ricky Gervais is the creator of “Derek” and the Golden Globe®- and Emmy®-winning series “The Office” and “Extras.”
- Ty Burrell is an Emmy Award winner for his role in TV’s “Modern Family.”
- Tina Fey is a Golden Globe-, Emmy- and SAG Award-winning actress and writer Tina Fey (“30 Rock,” “Mean Girls,” “Date Night”).
- In the grand tradition of the Muppets, the film features a host of cool cameos. Revealed so far are Danny Trejo, Tom Hiddleston, Celine Dion, Salma Hayek, P Diddy, Christoph Waltz and Ross Lynch.
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
I LOVE living near Disneyland and having APs so I can visit the parks all the time. As the ET reporter for Chip and Co and a Travel Agent, I enjoy sharing my Amazing Magical Adventures with my fellow DAs.
Check out my articles on Chipandco.com or follow me on Facebook!
Latest posts by Loretta (see all)
- The Faces of Disney’s “Inside Out” Emotions. - November 24, 2014
- ABC Television takes us “Backstage with Disney on Broadway: Celebrating 20 Years” - November 24, 2014
- New Zealand is confirmed for filming of Disney’s “Pete’s Dragon” - November 23, 2014