This holiday season, there are more reasons than ever to join the merriment of SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. Guests of all ages can delight over scrumptious food, stunning live shows, and joyful entertainment inspired by the natural world as they create treasured memories together. Over 1 million sparkling lights will shine bright during the Christmas Celebration, offered select dates from November 23 to December 31, with an all new holiday experience beginning January 1, 2018.
NEW Christmas Celebration Experiences
- Dine with Rudolph – Guests can now book an all-new holiday dinner experience with their favorite reindeer. Hugs and smiles are shared with Rudolph as guests enjoy the telling of his classic tale during a delicious feast featuring a menu filled with traditional holiday favorites served family-style. Advance reservations for this experience are encouraged.
- Santa Claus at Wild Arctic – All new this holiday season, SeaWorld is inviting guests to take a ride to the top of the world to meet the Arctic’s most famous resident, Santa Claus! Guests of all ages can share Christmas wishes and take pictures with Santa Claus as they experience amazing animal encounters during this special holiday adventure presented by Coca-Cola.
Returning Holiday Favorites
- Rudolph’s ChristmasTown – Returning for another year of festive fun, guests can immerse themselves into the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at Rudolph’s ChristmasTown. As guests stroll past life-size story book vignettes featuring the classic tale, they’ll have the opportunity to meet their favorite characters: Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and Yukon Cornelius.
- Clyde & Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas – A returning classic, Sea Lion & Otter Stadium celebrates the season with a hilarious Christmas comedy show. Clyde and Seamore, along with a few mischievous otters, a comical elf, and even a jolly walrus, invite guests to their fun-filled holiday celebration.
- Shamu Christmas Miracles – Shamu Stadium once again brightens the night with dazzling lights and glowing candles, while Christmas carols abound and Shamu splashes to celebrate the holiday season.
- O Wondrous Night – Experience a live nativity only SeaWorld can bring to life, complete with more than 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and animals in a spectacular Christmas favorite based on The Christmas Story. Told through the eyes of the animals that were there, O Wondrous Night is a touching, light-hearted, and glorious celebration with a host of angels, animals, and the true glory of Christmas.
- Sesame Street’s Elmo’s Christmas Wish – The holidays have arrived, and everybody’s Sesame Street® friends have come to SeaWorld Orlando for a festive and fun musical celebration! Elmo’s Christmas Wish will soon become every child’s favorite show. Join Rosita, Grover, Zoe and Cookie Monster as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish!
- Winter Wonderland on Ice – Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels and light as skaters dazzle and delight in this show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza.
- Sea of Trees – Families will stroll through a wintery, watery wonderland as they are immersed in a sea of glistening holiday trees that sparkle to music as they light up the water. Dazzling images come to life on over 100 trees, including a giant glistening centerpiece that towers 70-feet above the water.
- The Christmas Market – Nestled along the park’s Bayside Pathway, The Christmas Market features festive entertainment and delicious culinary delights. Complete with playful elves, a charming model train village, and seasonal entertainment, the market is the centerpiece of SeaWorld’s Christmas event. Guests can also relax near the warm glow of the fire pit with a holiday cocktail while experiencing a wonderful view of the vibrant Sea of Trees.
Ring In The New Year at SeaWorld Orlando
On December 31, guests can ring in the New Year at SeaWorld Orlando. Vibrant fireworks will fill the night sky and festive entertainment will take place throughout the park, including interactive DJ stations, craft beers and delectable bites.
NEW Event: Three Kings Day, January 1-6
After experiencing the wonder of SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, guests can keep the spirit of the season burning bright at the all-new Three Kings Day celebration. Families are invited to help commemorate the arrival of the Three Wise Men with authentic festive cuisine and celebratory experiences held in honor of the cherished tradition of Latin cultures.
During Three Kings Day, guests will enjoy extended opportunities to see classic SeaWorld Christmas Celebration shows “O Wondrous Night” and “Sea of Trees.” Each Day, the all-new Three Kings Parade will feature majestic camels as they spread holiday cheer before taking the stage for a truly special photo opportunity. Offered daily January 1-6, the Three Kings Day celebration brings the holiday season to an incredible close at SeaWorld.
Best Way To Enjoy Holiday Cheer
The best way to experience SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and New Year’s with family and friends is with an Annual Pass. By purchasing a pass now, guests can get three additional months free. Pass Members receive park benefits and rewards, including priority access to new attractions, in-park discounts, exclusive pre-sale opportunities and much more.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
Let’s start planning your visit to the Orlando area for the holiday season! Stay with a great discount at a Disney World Resort and enjoy a day or two at Sea World!CLICK HERE , fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image/Source Credit: Sea World
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Kristen Bell Receives Sweet Surprise From Seniors She Met While Riding Out Hurricane Irma at Disney World - January 22, 2018
- Protest Held for ‘Dreamers’ Blocks Entrance to Disneyland - January 22, 2018
- Minnie Mouse Debuts New Cheerleader Uniform for National Polka Dot Day! - January 22, 2018