Pin collectors can collect a limited edition pin by participating in a new pin game offering at Disney Parks. PIN-GO pin game is now being played at both the Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort.
Guests play the game by purchasing pins that correspond with the characters in each square on the card. When you purchase one of the pins on your card, a Cast Member will stamp the matching square on the card. The back of the PIN-GO card tells us that once a guest achieves a line on their PIN-GO card (horizontal, vertical or diagonal, or four corners including the center space) they will be eligible to get their prize pin that is created especially for Disney’s PIN-GO. However, a Chip and Company contributor played PIN-GO recently at the Walt Disney World Resort and was told that you just had to have five stamps anywhere on the card. You may want to verify this before making your pin purchases.
Participating Walt Disney World locations include:
- Disney Springs Marketplace – World of Disney Store, Disney’s Days of Christmas, Star Wars Trading Post, Marketplace Co-Op, Disney’s Pin Traders
- Disney Springs Town Center – Sundries
- Disney Springs West Side – Star Wars Galactic Outpost
Participating Disneyland Resort locations include:
- Downtown Disney District – World of Disney Store, ESPN Zone Studio Store, Disney’s Pin Traders
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa – Acorns Gifts & Goods
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel – Mickey in Paradise
- Disneyland Hotel – Disney’s Fantasia Shop
Redeem your surprise pin at Disney’s Pin Traders. Pin availability by location may vary.
Prior pin purchases are not eligible for the Disney PIN-GO activity. Hurry, this game will only be played until December 3, 2017 or while supplies last, whichever come first.
Do you plan to play PIN-GO on your next visit? Let us know in the comment box below.
Ready to start planning a Disney vacation? Click here for a FREE, no obligation quote or fill out the form below for a FREE quote.
As an agent with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can help save you time and money planning your next Disney vacation. The best part is my services are always FREE! Contact me today at email@example.com or (229) 977-3773. Join me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates and tips.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Latest posts by Natalie Connell (see all)
- Star Wars Day at Sea Returns to the Disney Fantasy - January 11, 2018
- Cast Members Placed Their Mark on the New Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center Expansion - January 10, 2018
- New French Dip Sandwich Available for Limited Time at Earl of Sandwich - January 9, 2018