New Eats and Treats at the Magic Kingdom
New eats and treats are making their way through the menus in the Magic Kingdom.
In the eats department
- Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe (Tomorrowland) is serving 1/3 pound angus burger, beef salad, vegetable sandwich, turkey sandwich, deluxe chili dog and gelato.
- Columbia Inn Harbor House (Liberty Square) is offering baked salmon with couscous, lobster roll, broccoli peppercorn salad and steamed fresh broccoli.
- Also changing, the price of soda (a.k.a. “pop” for those of us from the mid-west) has increased from $2.19 to $2.59 and from $2.49 to $2.89.
In the treats department
- The Frontierland Pretzel Wagon (between Pecos Bill Cafe and the Diamond Horseshoe) is now test driving the Mickey pretzel, which is popular in the Disneyland parks. Cheese and chocolate dipping sauces are available for your pretzel for an additional cost.
It’s nice to see Disney expanding the menus at quick service restaurants but there are some old favorites I’d love to see come back on the menu…mainly the ham sandwich at Columbia Inn Harbor House…it was topped with that delicious broccoli slaw…those were the days!
What menu item/snack do you miss the most?
- Guest Review: New Columbia Harbour House Menu in Magic Kingdom (disneyfoodblog.com)
- The Most Talked-About Treat at Disney Parks (chipandco.com)