New 3-Disc Blu-ray™ Combo Pack Anniversary Edition Debuts March 12, 2013
Celebrate the 15th anniversary of Disney’s critically-acclaimed masterpiece “Mulan” with this sensational 2-Movie Collection – presented for the first time in Blu-ray High Definition. Mulan’s triumphant tale of honor, courage and family pride shines brighter than ever with new digitally mastered picture and sound!
I am looking forward to this new release. I have never seen Mulan II so this is exciting for me. I love Mulan because she is a strong woman and she shows young girls that you can take care of yourself. I love a good Disney Movie but I love a movie that can be entertaining as well as sending a good message and Mulan definitely accomplishes that as she displays her courage and honor to her family.
Disney’s original animated classic magically transforms an ancient Chinese legend into a spectacular motion picture event. Relive all the wonder and excitement as Disney’s most courageous princess breaks tradition by joining the Imperial Army accompanied by her hilarious guardian dragon, Mushu.
The adventure continues in as newly engaged Mulan and Shang journey to a distant city in a valiant quest to save their beloved empire. Families will adore these two extraordinary films on Disney Blu-ray.
- Ming Na (“Street Fighter”) as voice of Mulan (“Mulan,” “Mulan II”)
- Eddie Murphy (“Tower Heist” as voice of Mushu (“Mulan”)
- Miguel Ferrer (“Crossing Jordan”) as voice of Shan-Yu (“Mulan”)
- Harvey Fierstein (“Mrs. Doubtfire”) as voice of Yao (“Mulan”)
- June Foray (“Who Framed Roger Rabbit?”) as the voice of Grandmother Fa (“Mulan”)
- James Hong (“Blade Runner”) as the voice of Chi Fu (“Mulan”)
- Pat Morita (“The Karate Kid”) as the voice of The Emperor (“Mulan”)
- Donny Osmond (TV’s “Donny & Marie”) as the voice of Shang (“Mulan”)
- Lea Salonga (TV’s “As The World Turns”) as the singing voice of Mulan (“Mulan”)
- George Takei (“Star Trek”) as the voice of First Ancestor (“Mulan”)
- BD Wong (“Jurassic Park”) as the voice of Shang (“Mulan II”)
- Mark Moseley (“Shrek 2″) as the voice of Mushu (“Mulan II”)
- Tony Bancroft & Barry Cook (“Mulan”)
- Darrell Rooney & Lynne Southerland (“Mulan II”)
- Two Feature Films in Disney Enhanced HD Picture and Sound
- 11 Deleted Scenes
- 15 Backstage Disney featurettes
- Six music videos including Christina Aguilera, Stevie Wonder, 98 Degrees, Jackie Chan & more
- Audio Commentary
Rating: “G” in the U.S. and Canada
Bonus material is not rated
Feature Run Time: Approx. 88 minutes (“Mulan”)
Approx. 79 minutes (“Mulan II”)
- (Blu-ray + 2 DVDs) = $39.99 U.S. and $46.99 Canada
- 2-Disc DVD = $29.99 U.S. and $39.99 Canada
Are you going to pick this movie pack up? Let us know in the comment box below. Also be sure to watch for my review just before the movie releases!
- ‘Who Framed Roger Rabbit?’, ‘Mulan’, and More Coming to Blu-ray on March 13, 2013 (chipandco.com)
- Disney’s “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” 2 Movie Collection coming to Blu-Ray March 12, 2013! (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Sunshine (see all)
- Disney California Adventure Park Adds More Fun and Attractions - July 24, 2014
- Pirates of the Caribbean 5 Will be Released in 2017 - July 24, 2014
- Kohl’s is Getting D-Signed Just in Time for Back to School - July 24, 2014