Is Casey’s Corner your go-to quick service location in the Magic Kingdom? If so, I’ve got some great news for you! Disney’s Mobile Ordering service is now available at the fan-favorite dining location, making your next visit to grab the latest hot dog of the month, easier. The mobile ordering service was rolled out at the beginning of summer, with the opening of Satu’li Canteen in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. The service is now available at select locations within all four parks and Disney Springs. See the full list below:
- Aloha Isle – Adventureland
- Casey’s Corner – Main Street, U.S.A
- Columbia Harbour House – Liberty Square
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe – Tomorrowland
- The Launching Pad – Tomorrowland
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe – Frontierland
- Pinocchio Village Haus – Fantasyland
- Electric Umbrella – Future World
- Liberty Inn – World Showcase
- ABC Commissary – Commissary Lane
- Backlot Express – Echo Lake
- FairFax Fare – Sunset Boulevard
- PizzeRizzo – Grand Avenue
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe – Sunset Boulevard
- Flame Tree Barbecue – Discovery Island
- Harambe Market – Africa
- Pizzafari – Discovery Island
- Restaurantosaurus – DinoLand U.S.A
- Satu’li Canteen – Pandor – The World of Avatar
- D-Luxe Burger – Town Center
Mobile Ordering allows you to bypass the queue at your desired quick service location. On your My Disney Experience app, you’ll select “Order Food” under “My Plans” then select your restaurant of choice and again select “Order Food” build your order and then select “View My Order” review your order and then select “Purchase.”
Once you arrive at the restaurant select “I’m Here.” The kitchen staff will begin preparing your meal and you will receive a notification to pick-up your food at the Mobile Order window when it is ready. It’s that simple!
The only form of payment currently accepted through the mobile ordering service, is by credit card. Guests wishing to utilize a Disney dining plan or annual passholder discount will need to order in the queue with a Cast Member. We are hopeful this will change in the future.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote,email@example.com or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- Adorable Holiday Candle Themed Petit Cakes at Amorette’s Patisserie - November 27, 2017
- Enjoy the Music of Coco with Epcot’s new Mariachi Band - November 27, 2017
- Mickey Mouse Candy Cane Beignets Available at Disneyland - November 26, 2017