Disney Vacation Club Members have another store at Disney Springs where they can find some ‘midweek magic’ on select dates this fall.
Columbia Sportswear, whose apparel, footwear and equipment are aimed at outdoor and fishing enthusiasts, is providing Members with an additional 10% off of their purchase, including other sale and promotional items, and a complimentary Columbia mesh ball cap (while supplies last). Members can take advantage of this offer on Friday October 20th or Friday October 27th from 10am-11:30pm at the Town Center neighborhood location in Disney Springs.
Vacation Club Members in the know are also heading to Disney Springs on Wednesdays to take advantage of additional midweek magic in the form of special offers available only to them! Offers include:
- 20 percent discount at Kipling, Vince Camuto, Sunglass Icon, Apex Sunglasses, Joffrey’s Tea Company (valid specifically on the purchase of gift-basket sets) and Edward Beiner (excluding Cartier)
- 15 percent discount at Origins, Pop Gallery (for jewelry purchases) and Sugarboo & Co
- 10 percent discount at Sanuk, UGG, Pandora, Tommy Bahama and L’Occitane Provence (where Members also enjoy complimentary mini facials and hand treatments on Wednesdays)
- Vera Bradley: a complimentary monogram and gift with a $100 purchase
- Basin: a complimentary bath bomb with a $30 purchase, two complimentary bath bombs with a $50 purchase and a complimentary bath bomb barrel with a $150 purchase
- T-Rex Dino Store: a complimentary cinch bag with a Build-A-Dino by Build-A-Bear Workshop Bundle purchase and a complimentary T-Rex recycled tote with a $25 purchase
- Earl of Sandwich: a complimentary breakfast entrée with the purchase of a drink and entrée of equal or greater value at Earl of Sandwich before 11 a.m.
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International: a complimentary watch (a $30 value) with no purchase necessary, as well as a 20 percent jewelry discount and 10 percent watch discount (note that Luxury of Time offers are available daily)
To take advantage of any of these discounts make sure you have your valid Membership Card and Photo ID with you.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- The Creator of the Na’vi Language Visits Pandora – World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 22, 2018
- “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” Has Grossed Over $600 Million Domestically - January 22, 2018
- Contestant on “The Voice UK” Performs a Fantastic Version of “Prince Ali” from “Aladdin” - January 22, 2018