Last year the Mickey Mouse inspired Ray-Ban sunglasses debuted, and weer a huge hit! Like myself, many Disney style lovers may have missed out on their chance, and have wished for them to return. Our wishes have been granted, and new Mickey Mouse Ray-Ban sunglasses are headed to select locations at the Disney Parks soon!
How soon you might ask? Well that would be this Friday, December 8th! The sunglasses still have the classic black and white Mickey Mouse pattern we all fell in love with, but now they will feature polarized grey gradient lenses!
Since Sunglass Hut is the official sunglasses retailer of the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts, you’ll find them available in limited quantities, while supplies last, at the following locations, beginning on December 8:
Walt Disney World Resort:
- Sunglass Icon at Disney Springs
- Island Supply by Sunglass Hut at Magic Kingdom Park
- Sunglass Icon at Downtown Disney District
- Disney California Adventure Kiosk
These will retail for $243, and when you purchase in store you’ll also receive an exclusive Mickey Mouse cleaning cloth! There is also a limited of five pairs per customer.
Are you hoping to find a pair of Mickey Mouse Ray-Ban Sunglasses in your stocking this Christmas?
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- The New Epcot International Festival of the Arts Merchandise is Vibrant and Colorful - December 11, 2017
- Celebrate the Season with the Joffrey’s Holiday Moments Giveaway - December 10, 2017
- Rose Gold Minnie Mouse Ears are Coming to shopDisney - December 10, 2017