If you scour the internet looking for Special Dietary Requests at Disney World you will find everything from Eating Vegetarian & Vegan, to Gluten Free and people with other Food Allergies. If you do have food allergies I will say our friend Sarah from Gluten and Dairy Free at Walt Disney World has some of the best tips, and she is a writer here on Chip and Co!
But what about Meatatarians?
What is a Meatatarian you might ask? A meatatarian is a person who eats meat virtually to the exclusion of vegetables. The meatatarian often claims to be conserving veggies for those who would actually eat them, and keeps the veggies out of the waste stream, helping the environment, or keeping produce costs down.
Most times you will find these people eating Bacon and watching shows like Epic Meal Time! Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips! These carnivores of the theme park always hang out at places where meat is the highlight of the meal.
So to help out Meatatarians out there I want to suggest to you some restaurants where you can get your meat on!
- Boma – Plenty of spicy Indian/African meat on this buffet.
- Beaches & Cream – One of the best Hamburger Meats at Disney World. Forget the bun and go for a double with BACON!
- ‘OHana – Here they bring meat on skewers. Forget the salad, noodles, and other foods in the beginning of the meal and just ask for your server to start bringing you dem tasty meats! Don’t forget to dip those meats in Sauce!
- Whispering Canyon Cafe – Ribs, Bar-b-que, Tenderloin and more! Here they bring the meat in a all you can eat bowl. Be sure to ask for Ketchup and a a refill on your drink
- Trails End – Smoked meats, Fried Chicken, and Ribs. One of the best values at Walt Disney World
- Raglan Road – Irish Meats. I will be honest I go here for the beer.
- Biergarten – German Meats. All the sausage you can fit in your mouth!
- Tokyo Dining – Tons of Ocean Meats here. Nigirizushi has less rice and more meat.
- 50′s Prime Time Cafe and Tune-In Lounge – Ask for the sampler of meats. Tell them to save the veggies for someone who eats them. Oh and keep those elbows off the table.
- Yachtsman Steak House - I mean really it has Steak in its name!
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater – Another good Burger Meats stop
- Liberty Tree Tavern – Thanksgiving meats.
- Speaking of Thanksgiving who can forget the beloved Disney World Turkey Leg? They can be found in almost every park. One of my favorites is at Toluca Legs Turkey Co!
If there are any I missed please let me know in the comment box below.