Ever want to be a hero? Find the clues, solve the mystery and save the day? Disney’s Family Magic Tour will let you do just that, with this guided scavenger hunt you help defeat a dastardly villain and save the Magic Kingdom.
Put on your Detective Hat !
Solve perplexing riddles on this high-energy interactive quest. You never know whom you might meet along the way!
Follow your map and your guide as hop, skip and even sing your way around the Magic Kingdom Park searching high and low for each piece of the puzzle to solve the mystery and defeat the scoundrel.
Know Before You Go
- Children and the young at heart will enjoy this fanciful adventure, though it is best suited for Guests 4 to 10 years of age. Guests 16 years of age and under must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years of age or older).
- Please note that the tour involves a lot of outdoor walking for approximately 2 hours, so be sure to check the weather forecast and dress appropriately, including wearing comfortable shoes. Accordingly, the tour may be too strenuous for some of our younger Guests.
- Please check in at the Chamber of Commerce building adjacent to City Hall 15 minutes prior to your experience. You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation.
- Same-day bookings are available on a walk-up basis only.
- Price is $34.00 for adult
I would love to try this when our youngest is a little bit older. Have you ever done it? What did you think? Join us next time as continue around the Magic Kingdom and explore all the “extras” it has to offer.
Let me book your your chance to save Magic Kingdom from a Villain or any of the other tours and events we have talked about on your next vacation. At DIF we offer personalized travel planning, lots of extras and the first Mickey Mouse Ice Cream is on me to help make your trip even more magical.
- Magic Kingdom Extra’s You Don’t Want To Miss – Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (chipandco.com)
- Magic Kingdom Extras You Don’t Want to Miss – Disney’s Keys to the Kingdom Tour (chipandco.com)
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Erin B (see all)
- Disney Gift Card Transfer Week – Get a FREE Disney Gift Card! - August 21, 2014
- A Celebration of Harry Potter with a magical 3 day event! - August 20, 2014
- You Can Run..You Can Run – Tinkerbell Half Marathon Opens for Registration - August 12, 2014