Big news Tator Tot lovers! The Friar’s Nook in Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom will be adding loaded tots to their menu next month. February will bring three new varieties to try out which include Greek Tots, Fiesta Tots, and Buffalo Chicken Tots.
- Buffalo Chicken Tots – (pictured top left) – topped with buffalo chicken, celery, bleu cheese crumbles and garlic ranch dressing
- Greek Tots – (pictured top right) – topped with tzatziki sauce, tomatoes, onions, banana peppers, olives and feta cheese
- Fiesta Tots – topped with ground beef, tomatoes, peppers, queso, and jalapeños
Which one are you most excited to try? Stay tuned and we’ll have a review for you just as soon as they are released!
Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I can help with everything from finding money-saving discounts to making difficult dining and FastPass+ reservations! Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Just fill out the form below or Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, click here.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Explore The Cities Of Spain With Disney Cruise Line - February 18, 2018
- Earn $5 Disney Gift Card eGifts With ‘Grow Up Young’ Promotion - February 16, 2018
- Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Launches ‘Grow and Glow’ Program For Students - February 16, 2018