If you have resolved to have a healthier start to your day in 2018, you may just want to skip over this article. It may not be the breakfast of champions, but these limited time breakfast cupcakes at Sprinkles look “cereal-ously” delicious!
For the month of January, Sprinkles, at Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs and Disneyland Resort’s Downtown Disney, will be offering specialty cupcakes with your favorite childhood (ok, maybe adulthood too) cereal sprinkled generously atop this tasty treat.
Start the new year with the most important meal of the day, breakfast…cupcakes! Available for a limited time only, #treatyoself to a bite (or box!) of cereal-ously delicious cupcakes! #Thisweek we’re baking birthday cake topped with lemon vanilla frosting and Fruity Pebbles! pic.twitter.com/8NiZuDQfSX
— Sprinkles Cupcakes (@sprinkles) January 1, 2018
Be sure to check the schedule for your favorite breakfast cereal:
- January 2 – 7: Birthday Cake Fruity Pebbles
- January 8 – 14: Banana Cocoa Puffs
- January 15 – 21: Triple Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- January 22 – 28: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cap’n Crunch
- January 29 – Feb. 2: Strawberry Lucky Charms
I do have one question, though. Where are the Froot Loop cupcakes?
Ready to start planning your Disney vacation? Click here for a FREE, no obligation quote or fill out the form below for a FREE quote.
As an agent with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can help save you time and money planning your next Disney vacation. The best part is my services are always FREE! Contact me today at email@example.com or (229) 977-3773. Join me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates and tips.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Natalie Connell (see all)
- Star Wars Day at Sea Returns to the Disney Fantasy - January 11, 2018
- Cast Members Placed Their Mark on the New Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center Expansion - January 10, 2018
- New French Dip Sandwich Available for Limited Time at Earl of Sandwich - January 9, 2018