Who can resist this delicious Disney dessert? The Dole Whip! Once you had one your body will crave it..
Here is how to make your own Dole Whip’s at home. All you need is the mix from Unified Enterprises and a ice cream maker. I would use one that allows you to make soft serve ice cream.
Quick Tip – I found a nice Cuisinart that I am going to order from here. It’s $74 new or $60 used. Will be good for making regular ice cream after I make some Dole Whips!
Check out the video below from Inside the Magic where they use a regular ice cream maker and whip up some yummy treats!
- Disney: Get it For Less (chipandco.com)
- The Great Dole Whip Debate (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
Latest posts by Chip C (see all)
- Dessert Party Added to Mickey’s No So Scary Halloween Party - August 25, 2014
- New Move it! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party Debuts this fall - August 22, 2014
- Hollywood Studios-Villains Unleashed Guide Map Released - August 21, 2014