Who can resist this delicious Disney dessert? The Dole Whip! Once you had one your body will crave it..
Here is how to make your own Dole Whip’s at home. All you need is the mix from Unified Enterprises and a ice cream maker. I would use one that allows you to make soft serve ice cream.
Quick Tip – I found a nice Cuisinart that I am going to order from here. It’s $74 new or $60 used. Will be good for making regular ice cream after I make some Dole Whips!
Check out the video below from Inside the Magic where they use a regular ice cream maker and whip up some yummy treats!
- Disney: Get it For Less (chipandco.com)
- The Great Dole Whip Debate (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
Latest posts by Chip C (see all)
- Heading to Orlando? Try using Garden Grocer to have Groceries delivered to your room - September 19, 2014
- Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes 2.0Enlists Two New Favorites From Marvel Universe – Yondu and Falcon - September 15, 2014
- R5 and Ring Pop Giveaway! - September 11, 2014