Who can resist this delicious Disney dessert? The Dole Whip! Once you had one your body will crave it..
Here is how to make your own Dole Whip’s at home. All you need is the mix from Unified Enterprises and a ice cream maker. I would use one that allows you to make soft serve ice cream.
Quick Tip – I found a nice Cuisinart that I am going to order from here. It’s $74 new or $60 used. Will be good for making regular ice cream after I make some Dole Whips!
Check out the video below from Inside the Magic where they use a regular ice cream maker and whip up some yummy treats!
- Disney: Get it For Less (chipandco.com)
- The Great Dole Whip Debate (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi World Premiere last night in L.A. - December 10, 2017
- Christian Louboutin Unveils Collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm for Star Wars: The Last Jedi - December 7, 2017
- New Trailer for Disney’s Live Action “Beauty and the Beast” re-release - December 5, 2017