Who can resist this delicious Disney dessert? The Dole Whip! Once you had one your body will crave it..
Here is how to make your own Dole Whip’s at home. All you need is the mix from Unified Enterprises and a ice cream maker. I would use one that allows you to make soft serve ice cream.
Quick Tip – I found a nice Cuisinart that I am going to order from here. It’s $74 new or $60 used. Will be good for making regular ice cream after I make some Dole Whips!
Check out the video below from Inside the Magic where they use a regular ice cream maker and whip up some yummy treats!
- Disney: Get it For Less (chipandco.com)
- The Great Dole Whip Debate (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Concept art for new Restaurant to replace Portobello Country Italian Trattoria in Disney Springs - April 27, 2017
- 2017 D23 Expo Hall Schedule - April 26, 2017
- Take off with an all New Cars 3 Trailer - April 26, 2017