Who can resist this delicious Disney dessert? The Dole Whip! Once you had one your body will crave it..
Here is how to make your own Dole Whip’s at home. All you need is the mix from Unified Enterprises and a ice cream maker. I would use one that allows you to make soft serve ice cream.
Quick Tip – I found a nice Cuisinart that I am going to order from here. It’s $74 new or $60 used. Will be good for making regular ice cream after I make some Dole Whips!
Check out the video below from Inside the Magic where they use a regular ice cream maker and whip up some yummy treats!
- Disney: Get it For Less (chipandco.com)
- The Great Dole Whip Debate (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- ‘Disney Descendants 3’ is officially coming to the Disney Channel! - February 16, 2018
- Review: Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace just next door to Disney Springs - February 12, 2018
- Reach for the sky! – New Deadpool 2 trailer features Cable - February 7, 2018