Have you heard about the hot new trend in MagicBand Fashion? As mentioned on the Disney Parks Podcast – Get ready for My Fantasy Bands! My Fantasy Bands are like a dream come true for any Disney guest that wants to be a trend-setter when it comes to our favorite theme park wrist bands. When fabric covers are bulky, and rubber charms pop off and get lost, you can count on these decals by My Fantasy Bands. With most designs coming in at around $6, and totally free shipping, they are a truly affordable way to decorate your MagicBands. Keep your decal on for the entire 3-5 year outdoor decal life expectancy, or get the whole collection and wear a new one as often as you like. Designs are inspired by all of your favorite characters – so it can be hard to choose just one. It’s about to get even harder because what you are seeing here is just the beginning.
My Fantasy Bands are digitally printed in full, beautiful color on white calendared vinyl with an adhesive backing, and protected from the elements with an abrasive-resistant, UV-blocking overlaminate that gives the sticker a 3-5 year outdoor life. The matte finish compliments the material that your theme park wrist bands are made of, and you won’t see a glare in the sunlight or when using flash photography. Ready to take the plunge down Summit Plummet or ride the Kali River Rapids? No problem! These babies are printed on high quality waterproof vinyl. You are safe to wear them on all of your favorite water rides, in the pool, or even in the shower.
Here are some more things to consider!
- They are completely adjustable to kid’s sizes and smaller adult wrists.
- These are a great option if you have a growing collection of MagicBands that you want to wear or coordinate with your outfit – long after your vacation is over.
- My Fantasy Bands does not accept custom orders (for now) but they always have an ear open for fan requests. New designs will continue to be revealed monthly in the immediate future! You will want to visit my the My Fantasy Bands facebook page or Instagram for the most up-to-date info on latest designs, weekly specials, contests and more!
- These do not contain copyrighted artwork. Printed using only photographs taken by My Fantasy Bands staff, or original designs that are artistic interpretations of Disney artwork, otherwise known as Fan Art. My Fantasy Bands does not claim ownership of any Disney characters or other Disney intellectual property, they are only inspired by them.
- Application is a snap! Check out the full instructions, with photos, here. I am not crafty in any way, and it only took me about 20 seconds. This is really good news for those of us who will most likely want to change up our designs often.
- Shipping in the USA and WORLDWIDE is always FREE! You can even get them sent directly to your resort or hotel so they will be waiting for you when you arrive.
- You can find all the answers to other frequently asked questions HERE.
Check out all the current designs by clicking HERE.
**Disclaimer: I was provided with free decals so that I could bring you my honest review. This did not influence my opinion.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store! Also don't forget to visit some of our other sites - Disney Addicts where we answer your Disney Questions, the Disney Fashionista is serving up the best in Disney Travel, Fashion, Makeup and More on her site, finally be sure to check out our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook Group.
Latest posts by Krista (see all)
- What Size Cooler Can You Take In The Disney Parks? - January 19, 2015
- Two very special and affordable events coming to Orlando for Disney fans: Don’t Miss Out! - November 6, 2014
- 6 Reasons to Check out Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents CIRCUS XTR EME and How to Get a Free Ticket for Your Baby! - October 23, 2014