Why wait until December to get your favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? Disney Springs kicked off their Christmas in July event today and the Starbucks in Disney Springs, located near the World of Disney store, has released five specialty holiday drinks to celebrate the occasion! Lisette, one of our Chip & Co. writers, attended the event’s opening day to get us an up close look. Let’s take a look at the menu:
- Mistletoe Frappuccino– Made with Green Tea and Peppermint syrup, its bright green color reminds me of a Christmas tree! Is it too early to start decorating?
- Candy Cane Frappuccino – A classic Christmas flavor, the candy cane frapp is made with vanilla bean and peppermint syrup.
- Snowball Frappuccino – Definitely for drinking, not for throwing, the Snowball frapp is white mocha with hazelnut and toffeenut syrup and a caramel drizzle.
- Ginger Snap Frappuccino– What is Christmas without ginger snap cookies? Starbucks puts a twist on these favorites with this delicious frozen drink, with white mocha, caramel syrup and chai, topped off with cinnamon dolce powder!
- Fruit Cake Smoothie – Strawberry, banana with fresh blueberries and peach syrup.
Santa’s helpers, Buddy and Scott, were on hand to create all of these refreshing winter drinks. This event is exclusive to the Disney Springs location and is not being celebrated within the parks, however if you would like to order these delicious holiday-inspired drinks the recipes are listed on the drink labels above and a barista will happily make them upon request.
Are you headed to the Christmas in July event at Disney Springs?
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote, email@example.com or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!