Holiday magic is everywhere at the Disneyland Resort and the Downtown Disney District this season. At Downtown Disney, Guests are invited to enjoy great shopping, festive treats, holiday-themed entertainment, and much more!
The Downtown Disney District has “decked its halls” for an over-the-top holiday experience. Planters are bursting with oversized ornaments and bright holiday lighting, and a Christmas tree sparkles in the center of the promenade. In addition, nightly entertainment throughout the holiday season includes a new caroling act, Holiday Harmony. While their sweaters may be ugly, their voices certainly are not!
Here are a few things to check out during the holidays in the Downtown Disney District:
- Breakfast with Santa: At Catal Restaurant, join Santa Claus and his elves for a family-style breakfast, carolers and more! All kids will receive a Build-A-Bear Workshop teddy bear from Santa himself! (Dec. 16; Dec. 21-22)
- Sundae Treats: Enjoy a special Haagen-Dazs holiday treat! Scoops of peppermint bark ice cream are layered with hot fudge and Oreos, and topped with whipped cream and candy piece. Also available as a milkshake!
- PANDORA Jewelry: If you pick up a Mickey & Minnie “Love Icons” charm at PANDORA Jewelry, you’ll enjoy a free Disney clutch with purchase while supplies last. Enjoy a gift for yourself!
- Build-A-Bear Workshop: All of Santa’s prancing reindeer are at Build-A-Bear Workshop! Make your own reindeer stuffed animal and choose the outfit of your choice.
Other great retail spots include the newly redesigned Sephora, as well as Curl Surf and Sanuk. Disney fans will love the 40,000 square-foot World of Disney and recently opened Dream Boutique. Happy Holidays!
Let’s start planning your visit to Disneyland for this holiday season! CLICK HERE , fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Source/Image Credit: Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Celebrate Animal Kingdom’s 20th Anniversary with A Tasty Treat! - April 19, 2018
- Disneyland Announces Two Job Fairs - April 18, 2018
- Construction Update in NBA Experience Coming to Disney Springs - April 18, 2018