On December 29, 2017, Disney announced their “Magic of Storytelling” campaign. The goal of the campaign is for Disney to donate up to 1 million books to those in need through First Book.
There are four ways to help Disney reach their goal and one of them involves entering to win a trip to Aulani! Talk about a win-win there!
Here is how you can help:
- Post a “Shelfie”: Are you on Instagram or Twitter? All you have to do is grab a book, take a selfie with it, and post it to your Instagram or Twitter account with the hashtag #MagicOfStorytelling.
- Buy a Book: Purchase any book on this list at any of the retailers below:
- Enter to win a trip to Aulani: CLICK HERE to enter and for complete sweepstakes rules.
- Read a digital book: Purchase and read a Disney book through iTunes Disney Story Central for iPhone. Find more details when you CLICK HERE.
That’s it! There’s so many options for you to create magic for yourself and someone in need!
For me details on the complete campaign, please CLICK HERE. This campaign ends on March 31, 2018.
Thinking of a visit to a Disney Destination? CLICK HERE , fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and take advantage of onboard credits I offer just for my clients! I also offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE! Right now, you can take 50% off deposits on select cruises!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image/Source Credit: Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- #RockTheDots with This New Minnie Mouse Option Available at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - January 21, 2018
- Immerse Yourself in Culture, Beauty, and Magic of Europe on a Disney Cruise - January 20, 2018
- Launch Over to Magic Kingdom’s Lunching Pad for a Spicy Pepper Pretzel - January 20, 2018