Not sure if you have noticed but I just finished our all NEW Chip and Co Picture Site! Now you have a home to check out some of the best Disney World & Disneyland Park Photos!
Would you like to see your Park Photos displayed on our site? Email me your pictures at [email protected] with a few details and I will be glad to display them for all to see!
Here is what I need from you:
- Picture larger than 500×500 pixels
- In the Subject Line tell us what we are looking at. No more than 10-15 words long (keep in mind this will goto twitter too)
- In the body of Email list any cool or interesting information
- Finally be sure to let us know how you would like us to credit you. Do you have a Disney Website, Twitter, or even just your name. Just include that at the bottom and we will get you a shout out.
Perfect if you have your own blog or website and you want to get some free advertising from an established Disney Website.
When taking a picture please try to pick funny and or interesting thing to send to us. We are not looking for family photos but more of things other people would like to see. Food Photos really go along way with me but keep in mind while a plate of buffet is great I would love to see individual food items instead.
If you have any questions let me know here or on Facebook.
- Disney World Quick Tips – How to get Pin Codes (chipandco.com)
- New Burger Restaurant Coming to Downtown Disney? (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- What’s new and what’s next at Walt Disney World - June 26, 2016
- Disney Pin Trading Etiquette, Guidelines & Hidden Mickey Pins - June 26, 2016
- Fences being added to the beaches at Walt Disney World - June 23, 2016