Not sure if you have noticed but I just finished our all NEW Chip and Co Picture Site! Now you have a home to check out some of the best Disney World & Disneyland Park Photos!
Would you like to see your Park Photos displayed on our site? Email me your pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org with a few details and I will be glad to display them for all to see!
Here is what I need from you:
- Picture larger than 500×500 pixels
- In the Subject Line tell us what we are looking at. No more than 10-15 words long (keep in mind this will goto twitter too)
- In the body of Email list any cool or interesting information
- Finally be sure to let us know how you would like us to credit you. Do you have a Disney Website, Twitter, or even just your name. Just include that at the bottom and we will get you a shout out.
Perfect if you have your own blog or website and you want to get some free advertising from an established Disney Website.
When taking a picture please try to pick funny and or interesting thing to send to us. We are not looking for family photos but more of things other people would like to see. Food Photos really go along way with me but keep in mind while a plate of buffet is great I would love to see individual food items instead.
If you have any questions let me know here or on Facebook.
- Disney World Quick Tips – How to get Pin Codes (chipandco.com)
- New Burger Restaurant Coming to Downtown Disney? (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip C (see all)
- Walt Disney World Swan And Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Returns With Even More To Enjoy - September 23, 2014
- Rock out to My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks this Saturday 9/27 - September 22, 2014
- Heading to Orlando? Try using Garden Grocer to have Groceries delivered to your room - September 19, 2014
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!