Looking for the perfect way to wind down after a day in the parks at Walt Disney World? Then, look no further than Enzo’s Hideaway in Disney Springs. Enzo’s has just introduced live late night music featuring celebrity saxophonists and romantic duets. In addition, guests are invited to sample delicious late night food and drink specials!
The following is a look at the special menu offered:
Enzo’s Late Night Bites:
- Salami & Cheese Platter, Cured Meats and Aged Cheeses $17 per person
- Cheese Platter with a Selection of Aged Cheeses $14
- Pair of Meatball Sliders $9
- Parma Cotta Panini: ham cotto, stracchino cheese, pickled vegetables $10
- Caprese: tomato, mozzarella, fresh basil $10
Enzo’s Bella Note Cocktails
- Negroni Classico: Plymouth, Antica Formula, Campari $10
- Boulevardier: Templeton Rye, Antica Formula, Campari $10
- Fragola Mule: Absolut Elyx, Q Ginger Beer, house-made strawberry syrup $10
- Midnight Mule: Cointreau, Belvedere Vodka, Cruzan Rum, Maestro Dobel Tequila, Q Ginger Beer $10
The special late night entertainment, food and cocktail menu is only available on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings from 10 pm to 2 am.
Let’s start planning your visit to Disney Springs and Disney World! CLICK HERE, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Painting on the “Purple Wall” Under Way - March 23, 2018
- The Headless Horseman Will ‘Return to Sleep Hollow’ at the Fort Wilderness Resort for 2018 - March 23, 2018
- A New Look at Slinky Dog Dash Coming to Toy Story Land - March 22, 2018