It seems as though there will be a fairly expensive nighttime event happening at the Animal Kingdom park at night, called Harambe Nights. It will start June 7, 2014 and end Aug. 9, 2014
Let’s remember that none of this is official yet because Disney has not confirmed this info.
The official announcement is expected on May 2, 2014.
Here is the breakdown:
- The events will happen every Saturday night
- Premium Seats will be $134 plus tax for adults and $94 plus tax for children ages 3-9
- Regular Seats will be $119 plus tax for adults and $79 plus tax for children ages 3-9
- If you are attending the event parking is free
Harambe Nights is expected to be for around 1,000 guests for every Saturday-night event.
- Appetizers, beer, and wine will be served before the show from 7:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- It will include a theatrical show in the new Harambe Theater. The rest of the park will be not be open. This will be from 7:30 to 8:25 p.m.
- This show is around 55-minutes and will include be a never-before-seen experience that celebrates the story of The Lion King. There will be celebrity narrators, performers, guest interaction, music, dancing, humor, and much more.
- After the show, there will be a Harambe Nights Street Party. That will have music, more food, and more drinks that will happen from 8:25 until around 10:00 p.m.
- An African band and DJ will play music while special light and effects fill the streets of Harambe. Exclusive Lion King merchandise will be sold at Harambe Nights and guests will be able to see entertainers roaming around with Disney characters too.
- The Kiss Goodnight will happen between 10:00 and 10:30 p.m. to the end of the event. Guests will gather under the Tree of Life for desserts and cordials to wish the starlit night a goodnight.
Anywho, that is all the Disney gossip I have right now. For my past gossip articles be sure to check them out here. Got any good gossip/rumors please email me at email@example.com or on my facebook page
Some of what she’ll report is confirmed, some is based on information from the rumor mill, and some, frankly, she just read on the bathroom wall in Fantasyland.
So take it with a grain of salt and have fun!
Latest posts by Anonymouse (see all)
- Are THE MUPPETS headed to Broadway? - July 18, 2014
- Possible Closure of the Walt Disney World Railroad for Refurbishment - July 8, 2014
- Are Disney’s Mighty Ducks Making a Comeback? - June 24, 2014