Hello lassies and lass Anonymouse here. I have been looking high and low for some gossip today and found some!
So as you are riding along on “It’s a Small World” and you sail into the good-bye room right before disembarkation and there is the familiar of many languages saying good-bye. We read them all and guess what languages they are and talk about them (as the back up to disembark may take a few minutes). Good times…well today bam it is gone! Black tarps everywhere! ACK!
The signs are gone, black tarps are hiding what??? Well thanks to MagicBands and all that cool new technology, your experience in the good-bye room will be customized and personalized! Now it is just a rumor, but a rumor that makes sense…how cool is that? I know there has been some mixed feelings about the RFID technology and wristbands, etc. and people do not always love change (especially at Disney) but even the hardest of minds have to admit – this could be really fun for kids and cool to see!
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now. For my past Gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
- Disney Confidential – Disney to get rid of no expire ticket option (chipandco.com)
- Disney Confidential – Waterside Restaurant coming to Morocco Pavilion (chipandco.com)
- Avengers Monorail wrap being removed at WDW (chipandco.com)
Some of what she’ll report is confirmed, some is based on information from the rumor mill, and some, frankly, she just read on the bathroom wall in Fantasyland.
So take it with a grain of salt and have fun!
Latest posts by Anonymouse (see all)
- FROZEN expansion and character eliminations at Goofy’s Kitchen coming to Disneyland? - September 13, 2014
- Changes Coming to EPCOT Entertainment? - August 28, 2014
- Are THE MUPPETS headed to Broadway? - July 18, 2014