Halloween Time Gets New Tricks and Treats at Disneyland
Halloween Time starts this Friday at Disneyland and it debuting a new carnival for all to enjoy. Beginning this Friday, the Disneyland Resort will get a Halloween makeover complete with orange and black decorations, special entertainment and even some rides will be suited up for the spooky season.
The Festival Arena, which currently has been the home of the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree, will become Halloween central for Disneyland with crafts, music, games and pumpkin carvers to complete the transformation.
But don’t think Disney has forgotten the Villains! The villains will be a part of the Magic Cauldron Sideshow, where the characters will magically appear with help from a magician. Also new, Villains will also be greeting park guests in Frontierland this year, instead of at “It’s a Small World” as in years past.
Here are some of the other Halloween Time features at Disneyland:
- Pirates League: Pirates Makeover (for a fee) are available in New Orleans Square.
- Frankenweenie: “The Art of Frankenweenie Exhibition” will be at Disneyland’s California Adventure
- Rides: Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain will be converted into Halloween themes.
- Mickey’s Halloween Party: On any of the 11 special event nights, kids and adults alike can trick or treat to their heart’s content at Disneyland and watch a special Halloween Fireworks show. The party is a special purchase ticket and then the park is closed to the general public during the party.
- Enter the ‘Frankenweenie Monstrous Sweepstakes’ for the Chance to Win a Disneyland Resort Vacation (chipandco.com)
- ‘The Art of Frankenweenie Exhibition’ Coming to Disneyland California Adventure Park September 14 (chipandco.com)