You can enjoy a spook-tacular good time this Halloween on Disney Cruise Line. The Disney ships will be transformed into a ghoulish wonderland full of frightfully fun events and activities, special decorations, unique menu items in the restaurants, and themed parties on deck.
New for 2013, Halloween on the High Seas, takes place on most cruises aboard the Disney Dream from late September through October. This brand-new event features Halloween-themed parties, lively entertainment, and elaborate décor including a Halloween Tree that transforms throughout the cruise. Other celebrations include:
- Mickey’s Calling All The Monsters Mouse-Querade Deck Party, a celebration in addition to Pirate Night with games, dancing and some Disney characters in Halloween attire.
- A Nightmare Before Christmas—Sing and Scream, an interactive movie experience where guests are part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack Skellington and Sally.
- Haunted Stories of the Sea with a mysterious sea captain storyteller.
- Creepy Cabaret with performances by ghostly musicians and a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor in the adult nighttime district.
- More spooky fun on the Disney Dream includes mask-making and pumpkin-carving
On all four Disney ships, you can enjoy treats, tricks, magical mischief, and spooky surroundings, including:
- Haunted Parties: Beloved Disney characters, wearing special Halloween costumes just for the occasion, will join you for a fun-filled Halloween costume party – Disney Cruise Line style – complete with live music, dancing and lots of candy! For adults, the nighttime entertainment district on the Disney ships becomes the ghoulish setting for a costume contest and party sure to bring chills to everyone.
- Spooky Movies: To get guests into the spirit of the season, Halloween-themed movies will be shown in Buena Vista Theatre, on Funnel Vision by the family pool, and in guest staterooms.
- Ghoulish Delights: Disney Cruise Line chefs have created some very special treats for Halloween, including chocolate cake with pumpkin filling, spider cakes, and “Witch’s Brew.”
To celebrate Halloween, the Disney Dream sails three- and four-night Bahamas cruises from Sept. 22 to Oct. 31 (excluding Sept. 29.) The Disney Fantasy sails seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises from Sep. 21 to Oct. 26; the Disney Wonder sails seven-night Bahamas and Western Caribbean cruises from Sept. 28 to Oct. 26; and the Disney Magic departs on Oct. 27 for a five-night Western Caribbean voyage.
It’s not too late to book your fall cruise with Disney Cruise Line and join in on the fun! Contact Siera today to book your Disney Cruise Line vacation!
When Siera isn’t helping plan Disney vacations or sharing the latest Disney news, you can find her spreading magic on Facebook and Twitter. Are you thinking about a Disney vacation? Siera, a Disney travel specialist, can help you. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-771-1290!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.