Be a guest blogger on Chip and Company
How would you like to be a guest blogger on Chip and Co? While I am at Disney World in 2 weeks I am looking for Guest Bloggers to help out with the Disney World Planning Tips. Please note I am looking for Planning Information or Park Tips and Tricks only. To learn more keep reading..
To be a Guest Blogger here is what we are looking for:
- An original article from you in 1000 words or less.
- Subject for all articles must be Planning Information or Park Tips and Tricks. Tell us about how you get Ready for Disney World, things not to miss while at the Parks or anything that you think would help people make their vacation more enjoyable and less stressful.
- If you have a photo please include it in the article otherwise I will find one for you.
- Disney Bloggers are preferred but not required, please include a link to your site at the bottom of the article or a name you would like for us to plug.
If you are interested email your article to Chip at email@example.com. Include a title to your article and author info in the email so we know who wrote it. I will accept Word, Open Office or Google Doc formats.
Once received we will look it over and if we can use it. If we do we will email you back to let you know when it will be posted. If you have more articles let us know you could be invited to join us here as a permanent writer for C&C!
This is a great opportunity to share with the world your love of Disney. Chip and Company articles are released on Twitter, Facebook, and a Daily Newsletter with access to a very large number of people on a daily basis.
So won’t you join us and be a guest blogger? No long application is necessary and we welcome dads, moms, grandparents, teens, you name it.
- Share your Disney pictures with us. (chipandco.com)