PizzeRizzo, Hollywood Studios’ Muppet-themed Quick Service Restaurant will open it’s doors to guests starting on November 30th. Guests will find this pizza joint in the Muppet’s Courtyard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the location formerly know as Toy Story Pizza Planet. The backstory is that Rizzo the Rat owns and operates this establishment where guests can grab a slice and a cold drink.
Here’s a rundown of the menu items on offer:
- Vegetable Pizza – Mushrooms, Peppers, Onions and Tomatoes served with a Caesar Salad – $9.99
- Pepperoni Pizza – served with Caesar Salad $9.99
- Cheese Pizza – served with Caesar Salad – $9.49
- Meat Lovers Pizza – served with Caesar Salad – $10.69
- Meatball Sub – served with Caesar Salade – $9.99
- Antipasto Salad – Ham, Salami, Pepperoni, Kalamata Olives,Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Chopped Romain and Italian Vinaigrette – $10.49
- Cheese Pizza – includes applesauce, carrot sticks and choice of small lowfat milk or Dasani Water, Minute Maid juice box, small Nesquick Chocolate Milk, or cookie substituted upon request – $5.99
- Mini Chicken Sub- includes applesauce, carrot sticks and choice of small lowfat milk or Dasani Water, Minute Maid juice box, small Nesquick Chocolate Milk, or cookie substituted upon request – $5.99
- Kids’ Mickey Check Meal – Power Pack – Dannon Danimals yogurt, apple wedges, carrot sticks, Goldfish crackers, apple-cinnamon snack bar and choice of small Lowfat Milk or small Dasan Water. Mets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions – $5.49
- Tiramisu – $4.59
- Cannoli – $4.99
- Assorted Fountain Beverages (Regular) – $3.29
- Assorted Fountain Beverages (Large) – $3.69
- Dasani Bottled Water – $3.00
- Coffee (Regular or Decaffeinated) – $2.79
- Hot Tea – $2.79
- Hot Cocoa – $2.79
- Minute Maid Apple Juice – $3.29
- Milk – $3.29
- Nestlé Nesquik Chocolate Milk – $3.29
- Non-Alcoholic Peach Bellini – $4.99
- Wild Berry-Basil Limoncello Lemonade – $9.75
- Moretti Blond (20 oz Draft) – $9.00
- Bud Light (20 oz Draft) – $7.00
Menu items subject to change.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Murata’s Cheerleader Robots to Appear as Part of the SpectacuLAB at Epcot - February 19, 2018
- Black Panther Roars Into Theaters with a Projected $218 Million Opening Weekend - February 18, 2018
- New Menu Items Found at Restaurantosaurus at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - February 17, 2018