- Start with Coctel Verde as your appetizer: Poached Florida pink shrimp and Baja bay scallops, tangy serrano-tomatillo salsa, lime, jicama, avocado, warm tortilla chips.
- Enjoy Surf & Turf Frontera Style as your main course: CARNE ASADA – Red chicle-marinated Creekstone Natural Black Angus steak, black beans refritos with Cotija cheese, caramalized plantains with crema and queso fresco, tomatillo salsa. SHRIMP MOJO DE AJO – Pan-roasted Mazatian blue shrimp with slow-cooked garlic, chicken broth, olive oil, lime, chipolte.
- Finish with a Coconut Lime Cuatro Leches dessert: Sponge cake soaked with four mils topped with whipped cream, toasted coconut, fresh blackberries, and lime zest.
Then, make sure to wash it all down with a glass of Modelo Especial Draft!
The cost for this special meal is $54.99 per person plus tax.
What are your plans for Father’s Day?
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Halloween Decorations Are Starting to Go Up at the Magic Kingdom! - August 22, 2017
- House of Blues Orlando at Disney Springs Announces Special ‘Tap Takeover’ - August 22, 2017
- Important Time Changes for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - August 22, 2017