- Start with Coctel Verde as your appetizer: Poached Florida pink shrimp and Baja bay scallops, tangy serrano-tomatillo salsa, lime, jicama, avocado, warm tortilla chips.
- Enjoy Surf & Turf Frontera Style as your main course: CARNE ASADA – Red chicle-marinated Creekstone Natural Black Angus steak, black beans refritos with Cotija cheese, caramalized plantains with crema and queso fresco, tomatillo salsa. SHRIMP MOJO DE AJO – Pan-roasted Mazatian blue shrimp with slow-cooked garlic, chicken broth, olive oil, lime, chipolte.
- Finish with a Coconut Lime Cuatro Leches dessert: Sponge cake soaked with four mils topped with whipped cream, toasted coconut, fresh blackberries, and lime zest.
Then, make sure to wash it all down with a glass of Modelo Especial Draft!
The cost for this special meal is $54.99 per person plus tax.
What are your plans for Father’s Day?
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- On-Site Nurse Pilot Program Announced for Select Walt Disney World Resorts - January 18, 2018
- Enjoy Adventures by Disney’s Newest Offering – Paris and Seine River Cruise with This Special Offer - January 17, 2018
- Swing by Disney’s All-Star Music Resort to Taste the Sweet Cream Cheesecake - January 17, 2018