A bit of a surprise given that Disney recently announced that they were going to cut back on our beloved discounts, but a welcome one nonetheless. Here are the details:
- Disney values will get the quick service dining plan. Deluxes and moderates will get the regular dining plan. It is very economical and easy to upgrade these packages.
- The promotion covers packages, which means you’ll need to purchase at least a 2-day theme park ticket.
- The dates are as follows: August 15 – Ocober 7, October 22 – October 28, November 12-18, November 27 – December 2, and December 10 – 21. Note the blackout dates during ThanksgiviPop Warner and the D23 event taking place in December.
- You must stay at least 3 consecutive nights.
- Book by August 14.
- Suites are excluded from this offer.
Remember, if you already have a reservation, you can call your travel agent or Disney and have this added. This is a very limited promotion, so call as soon as possible.