Just a few days ago, we reported that Walt Disney World added its first Value Property ( Pop Century) to the list of resorts offering the new Minnie Van Service which is available for use by Walt Disney World visitors via the Lyft App. Today, another property has joined the ranks. Reports are surfacing that the service will also be available at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground starting on Monday, February 12th.
For those unfamiliar with the Minnie Vans, they were launched by Disney in 2017 as an alternative to Uber and standard Taxis. They are available for guests staying at select Disney resorts and remaining within Disney World property during your journey. The vans are booked via Lyft for a one-way fare of $20. A list of current resorts offering the service are as follows:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
It is expected over time that additional resorts will be added to this list making it a service that will ultimately be available to most onsite guests.
For more information on the service check out the FAQ on our sister site Disney Addicts.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2018. Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- This Orange-Vanilla Cream Float is a Must-Try for Visitors to California Adventure Food & Wine - March 18, 2018
- Disneyland After Dark Returns on May 3rd with Star Wars-themed Night - March 17, 2018
- Get a Glimpse at the Guide and Tasting Passport for the California Adventure Food & Wine Festival - March 16, 2018