Don’t forget to pick up your exclusive “Solo: A Star Wars Story” logo t-shirt at the Disney Parks through May 25th.
These shirts at part of the Star Wars: Force for Change campaign. 25% of the retail sale price of the shirts are being donated to UNICEF USA in support of UNICEF Kid Power.
Calling all @StarWars fans! Pick up your exclusive #Solo: A #StarWars Story logo t-shirt @DisneyParks through May 25th and be a #ForceForChange, 25% of all proceeds benefit @UnicefKidPower https://t.co/XY1KljBegq
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) January 12, 2018
Shirts can be found at the following locations:
- Disneyland Park – Star Trader and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Downtown Disney District – World of Disney
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Tatooine Traders and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Disney Springs – Star Wars Galactic Outpost and Star Wars Trading Post
- Magic Kingdom Park – Merchants of Venus
Photo credit: Force for Change
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE.
Just fill out the form below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Talks are Underway to Develop “The Mighty Ducks” into a Television Series - January 23, 2018
- Fox has Teamed Up with Ryan Reynold’s Maximum Effort for a 3 Year Deal that will Start With a Live Action Version of “Clue” - January 23, 2018
- The Creator of the Na’vi Language Visits Pandora – World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 22, 2018