This year’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival elevates the “farm to table” trend to new heights, with Festival Farms around each Garden Marketplace to show how the plants grow that are part of the delicious food and beverages served daily at the festival through May 19.
This fun video highlights the synergy between the garden and kitchen teams, and gives a little insight into the connections. We can’t wait for a taste of tomato wine with shrimp and grits, or the Florida watermelon salad with arugula!
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
- Fun Facts from the 20th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival (chipandco.com)
- EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival: Tips to Make the Most of Your Visit (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Sunshine (see all)
- Disney’s Aulani Resort Named a Top Hotel by Fodor’s - September 27, 2014
- “Once Upon a Time” Will Elsa “Let it Go” - September 24, 2014
- New Wearable Disney Dining Gift Card for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - September 24, 2014
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!