This year’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival elevates the “farm to table” trend to new heights, with Festival Farms around each Garden Marketplace to show how the plants grow that are part of the delicious food and beverages served daily at the festival through May 19.
This fun video highlights the synergy between the garden and kitchen teams, and gives a little insight into the connections. We can’t wait for a taste of tomato wine with shrimp and grits, or the Florida watermelon salad with arugula!
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
- Fun Facts from the 20th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival (chipandco.com)
- EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival: Tips to Make the Most of Your Visit (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Sunshine (see all)
- Dine at the Alfresco Tasting Terrace at Disney California Adventure - July 28, 2014
- Disney World is Heading Toward $10 an Hour Starting Pay - July 28, 2014
- SeaWorld is Closing the “Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island” Show - July 28, 2014