This year’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival elevates the “farm to table” trend to new heights, with Festival Farms around each Garden Marketplace to show how the plants grow that are part of the delicious food and beverages served daily at the festival through May 19.
This fun video highlights the synergy between the garden and kitchen teams, and gives a little insight into the connections. We can’t wait for a taste of tomato wine with shrimp and grits, or the Florida watermelon salad with arugula!
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
- Fun Facts from the 20th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival (chipandco.com)
- EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival: Tips to Make the Most of Your Visit (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store! Also don't forget to visit some of our other sites - Disney Addicts where we answer your Disney Questions, the Disney Fashionista is serving up the best in Disney Travel, Fashion, Makeup and More on her site, finally be sure to check out our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook Group.
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Disney Celebrates 60 Years of Innovation at the D23 Expo 2015 - July 27, 2015
- The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights will be Back This Year - July 26, 2015
- United World Soccer Open in a New Location at Disney Springs - July 26, 2015