The developers behind the eTicket family of Disney vacation planning tools for the iPhone have launched a new website, eTicketMap.com, an even more powerful online version of the popular apps. eTicketMap.com allows users to Explore, Plan, Budget, and Share their Disneyland and Walt Disney World trips using a completely interactive map, an itinerary calendar, and a smart budgeting utility. The map contains nearly 3000 Points of Interest, each with photos, descriptions, user reviews, and a host of other details that let park visitors build their vacations simply by clicking and dragging events into their itinerary.
* Highly detailed and interactive maps of Disneyland and Walt Disney World
* Drag and drop trip events into a customizable itinerary calendar
* Add notes to any event or create new and personal events
* Smart budgeting tool helps users budget their trip based on their actual itinerary
* Export, print, email, and share itineraries and budgets online with friends and family
New eTicketMap.com users can browse the map and create simple itineraries for free. Upgrading to an eTicket Pro subscription account ($6.99/six months, $9.99/twelve months) gives users access to the full range of map content, the Pro itinerary calendar tool, and budgeting utility. The eTicket DL and eTicket WDW iPhone apps contain similar features, but in a mobile format and are available at the iTunes App Store ($5.99).
Latest posts by Chip C (see all)
- Heading to Orlando? Try using Garden Grocer to have Groceries delivered to your room - September 19, 2014
- Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes 2.0Enlists Two New Favorites From Marvel Universe – Yondu and Falcon - September 15, 2014
- R5 and Ring Pop Giveaway! - September 11, 2014