Epcot’s 35th anniversary is coming up on October 1st, 2017, and the Walt Disney World Resort is offering guests many ways to celebrate the occasion. Epcot’s anniversary happens to fall during the park’s International Food and Wine Festival, and this year, in celebration, Disney setup 35 Global Marketplaces for guests to enjoy. Visiting all the Food and Wine booths is a great way to celebrate Epcot’s 35th and is sure to leave your taste buds satisfied, but lets take a look at the other ways you can celebrate this Walt Disney World park:
- Commemorative Guide Map – If you’re visiting the park on October 1st, don’t forget to pick up an Epcot Guidemap. The park will release a special occasion map for the day, which can make for a fun keepsake, or souvenir for a Disney-loving friend who wasn’t able to make it into the park for the celebration. Don’t forget your Times Guide too, it’s bound to have some of the day’s anniversary events listed.
- Exclusive Merchandise – Event themed merchandise is always a fun souvenir! I love picking up a festival themed item during Food and Wine or Flower and Garden. Epcot 35th Anniversary merchandise will be available at select locations throughout the park, however, there will be a pop-up shop located near the Art of Disney that will feature anniversary merchandise as part of the “I Was There” collection. This collection will be available for one day only, making it exceptionally exclusive.
- Anniversary Celebration – Mariachi Cobre and Voices of Liberty will hold a special anniversary celebration at 10:01 a.m. at the Fountain View Stage.
- Illuminations: Reflections of Earth – Epcot will be putting on a special edition of Illuminations, the park’s nighttime show, to end its 35th anniversary celebration. The show starts at 9:00 p.m.
There is always much fun to be had at Epcot, but the anniversary celebration is sure to add a little extra magic to the day. Will you be celebrating in the park October 1st?
Ready to start planning your 2018 Disney vacation? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote from one of our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote,firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Source/Image: Disney Parks Blog
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- AMC Disney Springs 24 to host Star Wars Marathon Event - October 22, 2017
- Annual Passholders will Enjoy Exclusive Activities at Festival of Holidays - October 21, 2017
- Video: Check out the Haul-O-Ween Fun Happening at Cars Land - October 21, 2017