Disney Vacation Club has announced the return of the Merry Member Mixer for 2013. Who’s excited about the return of this event? Beginning Monday, November 25, 2013 with a total of 4 Merry Member Mixers, this event is not to be missed!
- November 25, 2013
- December 2, 2013
- December 9, 2013
- December 16, 2013
Disney Vacation Club will host the Merry Member Mixer in Epcot’s World Showcase Pavilion. This holiday-themed get-together is exclusively for current DVC Members. With doors opening at 3:00pm and mixers lasting through 5:00pm, DVC Members are sure to be delighted.
While additional details will be revealed as the event approaches, highlights typically include:
- complimentary refreshments
- music and dancing
- photo opportunities with Disney characters
- exclusive DVC merchandise sales
- crafts and activities for the kids
- and much more!
There is no additional charge to attend the Merry Member Mixer. However, admission to Epcot is required and DVC Members should be prepared to show their Disney Vacation Club ID card at the door.
Check out dvcmember.com in the coming weeks for more details!
Not a DVC Member, check out how to become one “The Ins and Outs of Disney Vacation Club”
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Keli (see all)
- Disney Movies Anywhere Celebrates the Holidays with all-new “Jingle Bells” Mashup - December 3, 2014
- Second Season Coming Soon of Seven Dwarves Series “The 7D” - December 3, 2014
- New Sofia the First App: Color & Play- Watch Your Coloring Come Alive in 3D! - November 28, 2014