If you are a U.S. law enforcement officer, firefighter, emergency medical technician (EMT), doctor, or nurse, you should consider taking advantage of the “First Responders Rates” that are being offered by the seven Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels in the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
In addition to their ideal location an easy walk to the shopping, dining and entertainment venues at the Downtown Disney area, the seven hotels also provide complimentary shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and to Downtown Disney Marketplace. As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2014 Downtown Disney Deals” booklet that features exclusive discounts and special offers from over 30 merchants for Downtown Disney area dining, entertainment and shopping.
Available for stays through September 30, 2014, the Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels’ “First Responders Rates” are:
- B Resort – now open – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – rates from $89 per room, per night
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa – rates from $75 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – rates from $109 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $89 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Lake Buena Vista – rates from $94 per room, per night
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort – rates from $79 per room, per night.
Rates are based on availability and some blackout dates may apply. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups. To take advantage of the special “First Responders Rates,” you must show your appropriate supporting ID upon check-in.
Check a few of them out:
“Summer is a great time to visit the Walt Disney World Resort, as there are wonderful special events and so many fun things to do,” said Steve Garner, chairperson of the Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels’ marketing committee. “The special rates are simply our way of thanking our nation’s outstanding first responders, who work so hard and do such a great job.”
Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels is an array of 7 hotels located in the Walt Disney World Resort that includes:
- B Resort, opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms and suites, a full-service spa, and a resort-style infinity-edge pool
- The 18-story Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel, surrounded by 12 acres of lush tropical landscaping, and offering 325 spacious rooms and suites, and complimentary WiFi
- The newly renovated and sophisticated Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa, featuring 1,014 guest rooms and suites, a 10,000-square-foot spa, three pools, and five restaurants and lounges
- The luxurious and spacious 229-suite Doubletree Suites by Hilton, the only all-suite resort hotel in the Downtown Disney Resort Area
- The deluxe 814-room, full-service Hilton Orlando Resort, featuring seven on-site restaurants and lounges and the new Hilton Fitness by Life Fitness Center
- The Holiday Inn Orlando – Lake Buena Vista, the only Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World Resort Area and featuring elegant rooms with modern Florida décor
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort, featuring 626 guest rooms (which each feature a refrigerator), the Oasis Aquatic Playground with two pools and interactive water features, and six dining options.
For reservations, or more information, visit www.DowntownDisneyHotels.com.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
SunshineHundreds of New Arrivals at Disney Store! Shop Now!
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- SeaWorld’s “Wild Days” Events will be Over Soon! - January 27, 2015
- This Summer you can Meet Stitch at Tokyo Disneyland - January 20, 2015
- Florida Residents can Experience the Magic at a Discount - January 20, 2015