Disneyworld Quick Tips – How to recharge your batteries
I love the transportation at Walt Disney World. I just enjoy riding the monorail, boats, and even the buses. I especially love taking the Friendship boats between Epcot and Hollywood Studios. On days we are at Hollywood Studios we like to take the Friendship over to Disney’s Boardwalk and enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of the Boardwalk fare.
The boat ride between the 2 parks with stops is around 40 minutes. While for some people they might say that is a long time but for my family and I the time is just right to recharge your batteries.
Here are a few tips of things you can do on this relaxing boat ride.
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful views
- Take a nap (my favorite) works well for toddlers too.
- Read a book
- Share pictures on Facebook or on your website
- Sneak in a snack (popcorn is a great snack to snack on)
- Pull out your park maps and decide on what ride you want to go on next
- Call and make a Disney Dining Reservation (have done this before)
- Play a game or your phone or portable gaming system
- and Much More…
I encourage you to try it out the next time you are at the parks and need a much needed rest. You will find when you come out at the other park you are rested and ready for some more Disney fun.