“Ghost of the Mountains”, from Disneynature, gives viewers a rare glimpse behind the scenes of the making of “Born in China”. This film documents the Snow Leopard, the rarest animal to film in the wild. This film is now available to enjoy at home and can be purchased digitally and On Demand.
To bring Disneynature’s “Born in China” to life, filmmakers endure extreme environments to witness stories of some of our planet’s most remarkable animals. Go behind the scenes on one of the team’s most ambitious projects yet – to find and film the elusive snow leopard in China, on the highest plateau on Earth. The air is thin, the weather brutal, the terrain tricky, and the subjects nearly impossible to locate – and even tougher to capture on film. Ghost of the Mountains documents the crew’s historic and groundbreaking journey.
Narrator: Antoine Fuqua (Training Day, Olympus Has Fallen, The Magnificent Seven)
Director: Ben Wallis (Born in China, TV Series “Nature” and “Return of the Tribe”)
Producer: Brian Leith (Born in China, Nature, Wild Canada)
- Hiding Up High – A crew sets out to capture the remarkable migration of the chiru antelope, the highest-altitude migration in the world.
- Disneynature: Get Inspired, Get Involved – Connect with nature and make a difference for wildlife with help from Disneynature and the Disney Conservation Fund.
- Disneynature Dolphins Sneak Peek – Dive into a spectacular undersea world with Echo in this first look at Disneynature’s upcoming new adventure.
Release Date: June 30, 2017
Product Skus: Digital HD/SD, Disney Movies Anywhere & On Demand
Run Time: 78:04 (feature only)
Rating: G in U.S., CE & CF
Aspect Ratio: 1:78
Audio: 5.1 Dolby
Languages: English, French Parisian, Spanish
Subtitles: English SDH, French and Spanish
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- CONFIRMED: Disney World’s Free Dining Offer for 2018 is Here! - April 24, 2018
- The Signature Collection Peter Pan Coming To Blu-ray and Digital HD - April 23, 2018
- Toy Story Play Time Releasing Two New Mini-Games Tomorrow - April 23, 2018