Disneyland refurbishment schedule November 2010
Refurbishment information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to visiting. Updated information is available at http://www.disneyland.com
- Donald’s Boat (Disneyland) closed through 10/21/10 for refurbishment.
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin (Disneyland) closed through 12/16/10 for refurbishment.
- Village Haus Restaurant (Disneyland) closed through 12/19/10 for refurbishment.
- “Honey I Shrunk the Audience” (Disneyland) closed through 1/28/11 due to the temporary return of “Captain EO.”
- Corn Dog Castle (DCA) closed through 3/20/11 due to construction in the area. Corn dogs are currently available at Award Wieners.
- Mulholland Madness (DCA) closed through 4/20/11 for conversion to Goofy’s Fly School.
- Star Tours (Disneyland) closed through 5/20/11 for renovation and upgrade to Star Tours 2.0.
- Pizza Oom Mow Mow (DCA) closed through 5/24/11 for conversion to Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta.
- Burger Invasion (DCA) closed through 5/24/11 for conversion to Paradise Garden Grill.
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug! (DCA) closed 10/25/10-10/29/10 for refurbishment.
- “it’s a small world” (Disneyland) closed 10/25/10-11/11/10 for installation of holiday overlay.
- Space Mountain (Disneyland) closed 11/1/10 for removal of holiday overlay.
- Sailing Ship Columbia (Disneyland) closed 11/1/10-11/3/10 for refurbishment.
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail (DCA) closed 11/1/10-11/18/10 for refurbishment.
- Pirates of the Caribbean (Disneyland) closed 11/2/10-11/3/10 for refurbishment.
- Blue Bayou Restaurant (Disneyland) closed 11/2/10-11/3/10 due to Pirates of the Caribbean refurbishment.
- Jungle Cruise (Disneyland) closed 11/15/10-11/18/10 for refurbishment.
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride (Disneyland) closed 11/29/10-12/2/10 for refurbishment.