In order for Disney to make sure all their attractions are kept looking pristine and in top working order, they must close from time to time. While no one likes when their favorite attraction is closed, we can be comforted knowing Disney always makes safety a priority and does their best to ensure guest satisfaction with each and every single attraction. That being said, in order to help you prepare and plan, here is a list of the current refurbishments scheduled for March 2018 at Disneyland.
- Splash Mountain – January 2 – TBD
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant – January 8 – TBD
- Main Street Vehicles – January 8 – March 15
Disney California Adventure Park
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – January 2 – March 9
- Ariel’s Grotto – January 8 – TBD
- California Screamin’ – January 8 – TBD
- Games of the BoardWalk – January 8 – TBD
- Mickey’s Fun Wheel – January 8 – TBD
- King Triton’s Carousel – March 5 – TBD
Thinking of planning a Disney Vacation? There are many destinations to consider. Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani and Adventures by Disney. Let me know if you’d like more information.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you plan the perfect Disney Vacation whether it’s Disney World, Disneyland, the Disney Cruise Line, Aulani or Adventures by Disney. I’ll work with you to find a package that suits your budget, nab those hard-to-get dining and FastPass+ reservations and throw in a sprinkle of pixie dust. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at (888) 580-MAGIC, via email email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Megan N (see all)
- Grey Stuff Gâteau at Red Rose Taverne - March 18, 2018
- The Bacon Espresso Glaze Doughnut - March 18, 2018
- Wheezy the Penguin Has Arrived at Toy Story Land in Hollywood Studios - March 17, 2018