Refurbishment information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to visiting. Updated information is available here.
- Grizzly River Run (DCA) closed through 1/22/11 for refurbishment.
- Honey I Shrunk the Audience (Disneyland) closed through 1/28/11 due to the temporary return of Captain EO.
- Mulholland Madness (DCA) closed through 4/20/11 for conversion to Goofy’s Fly School.
- Star Tours (Disneyland) closed through 5/20/11 for renovation and upgrade to Star Tours 2.0.
- Pizza Oom Mow Mow (DCA) closed through 5/24/11 for conversion to Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta.
- Burger Invasion (DCA) closed through 5/24/11 for conversion to Paradise Garden Grill.
- Corn Dog Castle (DCA) closed through 5/25/11 due to construction in the area. Corn dogs are currently available at Award Wieners.
- Animation Building (DCA) closed 1/18/11-1/21/11 for refurbishment.
- “it’s a small world” (Disneyland) closed 1/18/11-1/27/11 for removal of holiday overlay.
- 20th Century Music Company (Disneyland) closed 1/18/11-2/1/11 for refurbishment.
- Horse Drawn Streetcars (Disneyland) closed 1/18/11-2/15/11 due to Main Street paving project.
- Main Street Vehicles (Disneyland) closed 1/18/11-3/4/11 due to Main Street paving project.
- Hungry Bear Restaurant (Disneyland) closed 1/18/11-3/8/11 for refurbishment.
- Splash Mountain (Disneyland) closed 1/18/11-5/26/11 for refurbishment.
- Blue Sky Cellar (DCA) closed 1/22/11-1/26/11 for refurbishment.
- Playhouse Disney (DCA) closed 1/22/11-2/24/11 for refurbishment.
- “it’s tough to be a bug” (DCA) closed 1/28/11-3/3/11 for refurbishment.
- King Arthur Carrousel (Disneyland) closed 1/31/11-2/2/11 for refurbishment.
- Mark Twain Riverboat (Disneyland) closed 2/7/11-2/17/11 for refurbishment.
Source Mousesavers Newsletter
- Disneyland Refurbishment Schedule January 2011 (chipandco.com)
- Disneyland refurbishment schedule December 2010 (chipandco.com)