- Purchase your refillable souvenir vessel(s) at select food and beverage locations throughout Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park, while supplies last. Options include:
- 64-ounce Annual Passholder Refillable Popcorn Bucket for $15.00, tax included
- 18-ounce “Fantasmic!” Chernabog Refillable Made with Magic Sipper for $25.00, tax included
- 20-ounce World of Color Refillable Made with Magic Sipper for $25.00, tax included
- Bring your special Annual Passholder Refillable Popcorn Bucket and/or Refillable Made with Magic Sipper back to select locations at either park on subsequent visits between May 27 and September 5, 2016 and receive a refill of a fountain drink or popcorn for just $1.00, each time you replenish. Frozen lemonade refills are $1.50.
Know Before You Go
- Offer available only at select food and beverage locations in Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
- Check your Passport carefully as blockout dates may apply and affect your ability to be admitted into the theme parks to redeem this offer.
- A Guest must present a valid Passport at time of purchase and for each refill. Photo I.D. may also be required.
- Made with Magic Sipper refills valid for fountain drinks only. Frozen carbonated beverage refills are $1.50.
- Subject to change or cancelation without notice.
- If you have further questions, call the Annual Passport Member Services team at (714) 781-7277.
Photo Credit: Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Laura Bourget (see all)
- The Disney Castle by LEGO is the Specialty Toy of the Year - May 13, 2017
- Update on Disney’s Coronado Springs Expansion - April 2, 2017
- Reservations to DVC Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon are now Open to Members - March 31, 2017