Disneyland is celebrating Annual Passholders and the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade with AP Days at Disneyland Park from February 10 to March 9, 2017. Guests can enjoy exclusive Annual Passholder experiences, merchandise, special offerings and parade-themed menu items during the limited-time event.
- Disneyland Park, California
- February 10 to March 9, 2017
- Daily from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AP Welcome Center at Tomorrowland Starcade)
- Daily after 4:00 PM (Main Street Opera House)
- Passholders must present a valid Annual Passport to receive benefits
AP Welcome Center – Starcade in Tomorrowland
Get the details on daily events, benefits, merchandise and more at the Tomorrowland Starcade, official headquarters for Annual Passholders.
- Meet and greets with special retro Characters
- Family-friendly activities, including parade-themed paper crafts and an AP Adventure activity
- Complimentary AP Days goodies, including Disneyland Resort recipe cards from yesteryear and a button series featuring new Main Street Electrical Parade artwork each week
- Exclusive AP Days merchandise, including t-shirts, lanyards, pins, tumblers and more
- AP Days guide map
- Parade-themed photo opportunity
- Lounge, phone-charging area and more
Additional AP Experiences – Opera House
Head over to the Main Street Opera House for screenings of historical parade videos after 4:00 PM daily—you’ll leave with an unforgettable feeling of nostalgia!
Exclusive AP Offerings
Satisfy snack attacks by purchasing an AP-exclusive refillable popcorn bucket featuring one of 2 distinctive parade or park designs. Plus, Passholders will receive $1 refills now through April 16—bon appétit!
Limited-Time Secret AP Menu Items
Hungry for the good old days? For a limited-time, Passholders can refuel with parade-themed menu items at select quick-service restaurants across the park. Stop by the AP Welcome Center to see what’s on the menu or visit each eatery for a surprise blast from the past!
Participating locations include:
- Carnation Café
- Galactic Grill
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Main Street Refreshment Corner
- Plaza Inn
If you’re a Disneyland Annual Passholder then be sure to take advantage of the great offerings during AP Days from February 10 through March 9, 2017. Offerings are subject to availability and cancellation or change without notice.
Contact email@example.com or visit my Facebook page here to start planning your next magical Disneyland adventure. All of my planning services are 100% FREE and can help save you both time and money!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Laura Bourget (see all)
- The Disney Castle by LEGO is the Specialty Toy of the Year - May 13, 2017
- Update on Disney’s Coronado Springs Expansion - April 2, 2017
- Reservations to DVC Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon are now Open to Members - March 31, 2017