Are you looking for an amazing meal at Disneyland but trying not to break the bank? Just because you are on a budget doesn’t mean you have to survive on hamburgers and hotdogs your whole vacation. Check out our picks for inexpensive dining at the Disneyland Resort:
- The Bengal Barbecue in Adventureland (bacon-wrapped asparagus, vegetable, chicken or beef skewers)
- Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante in Frontierland (three-cheese enchiladas with red chile sauce)
- Carnation Café on Main Street, U.S.A. (a bowl of loaded baked potato soup)
- The Golden Horseshoe in Frontierland (fish and chips)
- Hungry Bear in Critter Country (fried green tomato sandwich, turkey and provolone sandwich)
- Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port in Tomorrowland (slice of veggie pizza, tomato-basil pasta)
- Royal Street Veranda in New Orleans Square (gumbo or creamy chowder in a sourdough bowl)
Disney California Adventure Park
- Wine Country Trattoria on Pacific Wharf (Caprese salad, chef’s soup of the day)
- Lucky Fortune Cookery on Pacific Wharf (Asian rice bowl with beef, chicken, tofu or veggie)
- Pacific Wharf Café (Vallejo vegetarian chili, clam chowder served in sourdough bread bowls)
- Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill on Pacific Wharf (tamales and tacos)
- Smokejumpers Grill in Condor Flats (grilled chicken salad or sandwich)
- Tangaroa Terrace (Asian chicken salad, kalua pork flatbread)
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney’s PCH Grill (brick-oven pizza, seasonal soups)
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- White Water Snacks (chicken or shredded beef nachos, personal pizzas)
- Storytellers Cafe (corn chowder, chicken quesadilla, sticky ribs with soba noodles)
Downtown Disney District
- Napolini (paninis, baked macaroni and cheese, pizza by the slice)
- Rainforest Cafe (chicken tenders, chili con queso)
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express (jambalaya, gumbo, po’boy sandwiches)
- Tortilla Jo’s Taqueria (tacos, burritos, nachos)
Did we miss any? What’s your favorite budget-friendly meal at the Disneyland Resort? Let us know in the comments below.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disneyland vacation? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Chinese New Year Celebration Kicks Off Spectacular Year At Hong Kong Disneyland Resort - January 19, 2018
- VIDEO: Disney World’s Best-Kept Secrets - January 19, 2018
- VIDEO: New Baby Hippo At Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 19, 2018