Did you know Disney will send you an autographed postcard when you or your little ones writes a letter to their favorite Disney Character?
All you have to do is send a letter to:
Walt Disney World Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040
Disneyland will also send you an autographed postcard when you write a letter to the following address:
Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521
The picture will arrive with 4-6 weeks.
Letter Writing Tips & Ideas
- You can write repeated letters to each address.
- If you have multiple children, they can each write letters. My kids mail their letters on the same day.
- We wait for our postcard to arrive and then send the next letter the following day.
- How to write a letter is a great skill to teach your children. By writing their favorite characters, you are teaching them how to write a letter and how the postal service works.
Thanks to Kristin at Couponing to Disney for the article!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Exclusive Disney Springs Restaurant Tour of Maria & Enzo’s, Enzo’s Hideaway, Pizza Ponte and The Edison - November 20, 2017
- New Permits filed for France Pavilion Expansion with first look at location of Ratatouille Ride - November 20, 2017
- First Look: Epcot’s Festival of the Holiday’s Passport - November 19, 2017