Did you know Disney will send you an autographed postcard when you or your little ones writes a letter to their favorite Disney Character?
All you have to do is send a letter to:
Walt Disney World Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040
Disneyland will also send you an autographed postcard when you write a letter to the following address:
Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521
The picture will arrive with 4-6 weeks.
Letter Writing Tips & Ideas
- You can write repeated letters to each address.
- If you have multiple children, they can each write letters. My kids mail their letters on the same day.
- We wait for our postcard to arrive and then send the next letter the following day.
- How to write a letter is a great skill to teach your children. By writing their favorite characters, you are teaching them how to write a letter and how the postal service works.
Thanks to Kristin at Couponing to Disney for the article!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Disney Finds – Mickey & Minnie Shower Heads - April 30, 2016
- Sprinkles Cupcake shop & ATM set to open May 15th in Disney Springs - April 29, 2016
- Star Wars: Force for Change coming to Disney Parks Starting May 4th, 2016 - April 29, 2016