Did you know Disney will send you an autographed postcard when you or your little ones writes a letter to their favorite Disney Character?
All you have to do is send a letter to:
Walt Disney World Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040
Disneyland will also send you an autographed postcard when you write a letter to the following address:
Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521
The picture will arrive with 4-6 weeks.
Letter Writing Tips & Ideas
- You can write repeated letters to each address.
- If you have multiple children, they can each write letters. My kids mail their letters on the same day.
- We wait for our postcard to arrive and then send the next letter the following day.
- How to write a letter is a great skill to teach your children. By writing their favorite characters, you are teaching them how to write a letter and how the postal service works.
Thanks to Kristin at Couponing to Disney for the article!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Disney Vacation Countdown Chalkboard - October 10, 2015
- Marvel Releases Movie Schedule for the next 5 years! - October 9, 2015
- Disney Finds – Handmade Clay Disney Earrings - October 9, 2015